Our Mission at Annadel Insurance Services is to be known throughout our community as trusted insurance advisors contributing to our client’s financial security and peace of mind by providing clear education and guidance in selecting health insurance that fits their needs.
- To help you understand your health and drug insurance plan options so you can make educated choices that best fits your needs and preferences.
- Assist you with any questions, concerns or issues that might arise throughout the year; we see ourselves as a resource for you and our community all year long.
Juli Meyers prides herself on being there for her clients. As their needs change, they can feel confident that she will continue to assist them in making the best decisions for their family's insurance needs. Strong family ties, and cultivating relationships are two of her core values. She enjoys advocating for seniors and those who struggle with obtaining affordable health coverage. As founding member of Annadel Insurance Services her background includes Paralegal, benefit administration and executive assisting for various companies. Juli has been in Sonoma County since 1980 and raised two awesome guys. She is an avid gardener, loves to cook, loves her granddaughter and loves Hawaii!
Contact: 707-570-8929 x 2
As a Santa Rosa business owner of over 35 years, Tom South’s past experience in the property and casualty arena made him a great fit with Annadel Insurance Services. As the other founding member, he takes care in having a conversation with clients to understand their need. He creates trusting relationships with is clients and makes sure the needs of his clients are met. .
Contact: 707-570-8929 x 1
After 16 years of owning a local party rental business, Andrea Tevini joined Annadel Insurance in 2015. She was looking for a new profession where she could put her customer service skills to work on a deeper, more personal level. She is dedicated to exceptional customer service and understanding of her clients individual needs. She will provide you all the information necessary to make an informed decision about coverage that best suits your needs & budget. She married her high school sweetheart and while not working, enjoys spending time outside with him & her three grown children. You’ll find her in boots at the barn with her horse Olive or out on a hike!
Contact: 707-570-8929 x 3 or 775-440-6773 (Nevada)
For Your Confidential, No Obligation Medicare Review, please contact us
- During our initial conversation we conduct an intake of your needs, preferences, prescriptions, and existing coverage. We set a follow-up phone appointment, allowing time for us to research and compare insurance plans.
- We review and discuss the results of our research with you. If it is determined there can be improvement to your insurance coverage and/or costs we can set up an appointment to discuss your options in detail.
- At that time, if you decide a change of coverage is appropriate, we process enrollment into your new plan for a smooth transition.
- We stay in close contact with you after enrollment in a new plan to confirm receipt of your new ID cards, understanding of coverage, etc., and answer any additional questions you may have.
- We strive to know you on a personal level to provide a high level of personal service.
- We offer annual reviews at no cost to you, making sure you are informed about plan changes and options to meet your changing needs and financial situation.
- We provide key Medicare updates and educational resource information throughout the year.
As Independent Brokers, we work for you. We represent many insurance companies and provide objective recommendations based on your needs. We are paid directly from the insurance companies, so there are no fees or costs to you for our services and expertise.